2014年12月13日 星期六

【Eng-Writing】Writing a diary

Pic from: http://humangoods.net/?p=1008
Topic: Your are Chris Wong. You are a form one student studying at Tin Ka Ping Secondary School, you attended an English summer bridging course and you thought the course was excellent. Write a diary what happened, how you felt and what you learned. Write no less than 150 words.

Wednesday 23rd August                              Sunny and wet

Dear Diary,
What a fantastic day! I attended an English summer bridging course and all the good things happened today.

Today was originally a fun day. In the morning, I arrived Tin Ka Ping Secondary School at nine o'clock. I met a lot of teachers and schoolmates, also I made new friends actively and they were nice to us. At the beginning of the course, we played a very simple game called "traffic jam", the loser of the game needed to sang English songs in funny actions. Luckily, I could finish the game in a not difficult way.

The next game "English puzzles" continued after the rest, this game need to do with our partners. During the game. I sometimes argued with group members but they did not be bad-tempered to me. At last we got agreement and had good cooperation.

It was the time for having lunch so we enjoyed lunch happily. Talking is a really good way to build up friendship. Therefore we had lunch and chatted at the same time. After lunch, it was the final game, "English chess", the winner of this game could get a pack of snacks. It looked very delicious. In the game, I got an awesome, lucky number so I was the winner at last. I could not believe that I could receive a big pack of snacks. I felt successful and glad. Finally, we all took photos together to capture this exciting moment before we left the school.

In this excellent English summer bridging course, I have learnt that arguing to the others is bad for the friendship. Trying to relax ten seconds when we feel very angry or impatient. Being bad-tempered do not decrease any troubles.

沒有留言:

張貼留言