2014年10月29日 星期三

【Eng-Writing】Scratching things lonely!

Pic from: http://www.eduteka.org/fgpu/

I am a lonely cat called Ginger. I’m furry and I have sharp paws, pointy ears, also a tail as long as a snake. My master, Amy loves me very much. She always plays with me and feeds me. I live comfortably in her house every day.

Yesterday, she put some food on the floor for me before she went to school. Amy has an oval face and a ponytail, she looks very cute. Then, she waved the hand and said, “Goodbye, Ginger!” “Meow!” I replied. After that, I had a delicious meal happily. Later, I walked to a round rug slowly and slept comfortably. But I couldn’t sleep because I missed Amy terribly, I was unhappy and lonely. At that boring time, I followed my instinct, sharpened my paws.

I sharpened my paws for a while and discovered that it really can help me to eliminate my unhappy feeling. So I scratched all the things at home, sofa, table, even the wall. The house became very dirty and messy.

Suddenly, Amy came home at that moment. She was very annoyed and stared at me. She shouted loudly at me, ”Naughty cat, what are you doing?” I felt sorry but she still being angry. I didn’t have dinner yesterday. That’s horrible!

I have learnt something in this incident. I can’t scratch the things at home, otherwise my master will be upset and get angry. I promised her I will not do the same thing next time.

沒有留言:

張貼留言