2015年6月5日 星期五

【Eng-Writing】Diary entry (Blind Man)

Pic from: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Everyone-Want-to-Read-Your-Diary

Thursday 26th March                                                      Sunny and wet

Dear Diary,
         I did terribly today! I cheated John! I really regretted it. By recalling my memory, I went to a forest to go hungting and set some traps with John who was blind and my brother-in-law yesterday. Today, John and I returned to the hunting place in the morning.
         At first, I caught a small bird. I felt really surprised and pleased. But later on, I discovered that John had caught a bird which was manellously coloured, as if it had flown through a rainbow and been stained by the colours. "I really want that colourful bird! I have a good idea!" I thought with jealousy. While my heart was beting crazily, I bent down and took John's bird from the trap. "Oh, yeah!" I can get the beatiful, lovely bird!" I wondered excitedly. There was one more step to do, I quickly substitued my own bird and passed to John.

        On our way home, we stopped to rest under a broad tree. I was impresses with the wisdom of John. I was stupid and I asked John, "Why do people fight with one another?" I saw that John was pondering seriously. Finally, he got an answer which made me shocked and ashamed. "Men fight because they do to each other what you have just done to me," At that moment, I was extremely ashamed. "Can someone help me got out of the trouble?" I though nevously. Therefore, I gave back the brightly coloured bird back to John. Then, I asked another question, "How do men become friends after they have fought?" My mind was totally blank while I was asking this question. "They do what you have just done," he answered with a nice smile. My heart would not beat crazily at all, at this moment, I could only feel warmth!

         I was such a liar. I couldn't believe that I had done the terrible thing to John. He is my brother-in-law! I must be honest to hom. I hope he will forgive me and mantain unbreakable friendship with me!

沒有留言:

張貼留言