2014年4月28日 星期一

【Eng-Writing】My Favourite Season

Pic from: http://spiritualboosters.com/2013/12/23/eat-pray-love-merry-christmas/
There are four seasons in Hong Kong and I know that most of the people like summer but I love winter best.

Winter is from December to February. It is cold and dry. In December, there is a festival, do you know what’s it? Bingo, it is Christmas. At this festival, people may hold a Christmas party. We can eat a large and delicious turkey. We can also exchange the presents happily. That’s why I like winter best.

Besides, I can enjoy the hot pot at a coldest night and that will be my joyful experience! I have one more reason, I can have Christmas holidays for a very long time.

Winter really is my favourite season. How about you? I hope you can discover what your beloved season is.

沒有留言:

張貼留言