2014年3月7日 星期五

【Eng-Writing】An unforgettable trip in Thailand


17th April                                                                                                                Sunny
In the Easter holiday, my parents and I had a 3-day trip to Thailand. It was a memorable trip. We arrived at the Thailand beach. We all wore the swim costumes then my mum enjoyed sunbathes. My dad taught me how to surf. After one hour, I hurt my leg because I forgot to do the warm up exercise. We went back the hotel. At night, I suggested to go to night market and my mother bought a beautiful jewellery necklace.

In the afternoon of the second day. We went to a Thailand restaurants to have Thai food. There are a lobster, pork and the other traditional food but it was too spicy. We even felt joyous.

In the third day, it was raining all the day and I couldn’t go outside to play. What a pity!

沒有留言:

張貼留言