2014年4月10日 星期四

【Eng-Writing】Unforgettable experience

Pic from: http://bbs.biqiu123.com/thread-559-1-1.html
Most of us may have different experiences. My memorable experience happened in Primary 6. I went to Hollywood Plaza to join a Squash Carnival with my squash team’s members. It was fantastic.

At the beginning of the carnival, we played squash in the squash court. It was really fun. But there was one thing that is unfortunate. I HURT MYSELF! I forgot to do warn up exercise and that is my mistake. After I had a rest for a while, I didn’t felt painful. Then, I went to somewhere to plat games. At that moment, I was excited because I got a lot of stamps to get presents and souvenirs. That was the most enjoyable experience!

I expect I will join the other fun fair in the future and discover more and more unforgettable experiences!

沒有留言:

張貼留言